3 serious methods to make money online will open up a new door of extra income you have never thought of before. Well! I have spent so many years looking for a way to make money online and wasted most of it trying websites in vain.
If you are reading this you are probably looking for an extra source of income, or you are thinking of quitting your job because it is tiring or simply does not pay off. Well, You are reading from the right guy.
Here is how I started earning money online when I learned how. Making money online with these websites has helped me become self-employed and taught me that I can contribute to the community with my skills and get money in return. But going through this you have to be patient and should never rush or feel upset if nothing happens soon.
My Tips to you before starting this path before we go and examine the 3 serious methods to make money online :
- Be patient
- Never signup for websites that promise you to earn money through the software on a click of a button
- Make the right decision on how to go through this
- Create a plan for your decision and follow it strictly
- Once you decided which method you want to follow read about it and how to approach it correctly in order not to lose time.
- Be hardworking and get started right away.
- Get help from trusted resources and never read from multiple sources. Look for official sites and contact their support or read their knowledgebase
3 serious methods to make money online
Before we tackle the trustworthy resources where you can make money online, let me tell you about the different types of business models you can choose from:
or Content writing just like this one here. This business model requires tremendous effort and honesty. You need to share valuable content with your readers and let them learn something new from your content. This allows Ad based companies to add ad units to your content as a publisher. Ads will show according to the topics you talk about in your blog and thus make money through clicks and impressions.
Affiliate marketing is when you promote a product of another company and get a commission when people buy through your links. This is one of the most famous business models that marketing gurus use to make money online. It is not easy though. Mostly you should have your website and pay money for promoting your products on Facebook or Google for example. In my opinion, if you do it right you will make good money out of it. However, you should always select products that can help people improve their lives and never fall for spam.
This is an easy way of making money online with freelance websites. You simply provide people with your services. If you are a web designer, for example, you provide this service in one of the famous freelance websites like Fiverr, and people will contact you and pay for your service. And the more people order, the more you can make money online.
To my experience, these are the most famous business models out there for you to make extra income on the internet.
Now that we have talked about the business models you can select from, let me list some very important real resources you can start with. The resources I am going to list here are famous, trustworthy and reliable means of making money online.
A – Making Money online through own Content
As we have mentioned above, writing content is the most decent and honest way of contributing to the community and eventually making money by showing an advertisement for other companies.
Here are serious platforms you can use to create your blog or website:
Blogger is a free Google tool for beginner bloggers who do not have any web design experience. It is easy to create posts, write content and publish it. If you want to get started with blogging, use Blogger.com as your starting point.
- Please use this if you can not afford a premium domain and you just want to test the world of blogging
- It is free
- It requires no experience in web design.
- It has many pre-made templates to choose from
- It uses only a subdomain of the main domain blogger.com. This means you will have your website as follows: (your blog name). blogger.com. This can affect SEO and search engines and looks less professional.
- The designs are limited and you have fewer possibilities to make your website look professional.
My Opinion: Please make a comparison between this and the following Content writing platforms.
it is a trustworthy content management system that is mainly created for professional blogging or content writing. Creating a website using this platform is easy free and does not require any pre-knowledge in Web design or programming.
- It is a free open-source platform with endless possibilities. You can even add to its core coding if you are a developer.
- Create endless websites with WordPress without any costs whatsoever.
- It has millions of website themes and plugins in its directory to choose from and install immediately.
- Easy to customize its themes and plugins
- Easy to translate any theme or plugin with so many free translating plugins.
- You must use a premium own domain name: www. yourwebsite.com for example
- You need a reliable hosting company to host your WordPress Content and save files
- Need a developer to set WordPress for you if you are not techy.
Please read this article on how to create a WordPress website step by step without paying a developer.
It is an online platform that simplifies creating a website for any kind of business without literally no technical knowledge at all. It is mainly created to give people without web design experience a chance to create their websites and blogs in a matter of hours.
- It is professional and reliable
- It is a trustworthy company
- Helps millions of people have a professional presence online
- Have a great support
- It is NOT FREE
I showed you to create your blog or website, now let me show you the actual websites that need publishers to place their advertisements for a commission.
Adsense is the most well-known programs on the internet that you can make good money with. It is a great program created by Google to give content creators a chance to make money with their advertisement business model.
Here is how it works:
- You should have a Gmail account to sign up for Adsense.
- Once you create a google email, you can use that to create an Adsense account.
- Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ click on Get Started button and then fill out your website URL and your Google Email. It must be a Gmail
- After creating your account Google needs to check your website and approve the content. Please read the Adsense Program policies before applying them in order not to violate them. Google is Strict about this.
After approving your website google starts to show ads on your blog/website. If you keep adding valuable content, you will have more visitors and if a user clicks on google, you earn up to 60% of the ad value.
There are a lot of Adsense alternatives out there but to be honest, I strongly recommend to stick to Adsense. Google is a big company and its program is serious and they pay what they promise.
B – Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing has also proven to be a very good way of making money online. My experience with this method dates back to 2014when I started my first online campaign with Facebook. It was that product of weight loss.
I could not imagine my eyes when I saw 300$ in my account in only 24 hours after the paid campaign I run.
I thought this is great. I paid 35 Dollars and got 300$. Amazing! But this was not easy at all before.
Before this wonderful earning experience, I wasted two years of signing up for the wrong affiliate programs until I signed for the right one in 2016.
One of the famous and trustworthy affiliate platforms you can rely on is ClickBank.com. This website is a great affiliate platform that pays high commissions for sales. You can earn up to 80% of your sales.
If you intend to use this online money-making platform, you should take into account the following:
- You should know how to promote your affiliate links
- Be aware that it is not an easy way of earning money with it.
- Know about email marketing and running ads
- Spend money on advertising and promoting your affiliate links
- Own your website is recommended at most
Remember clickbank.com does not require you to have a website to join. Still, if you want to maximize your earning you need to create a website in which you can review products and send traffic to.
- Free to join worldwide
- Does not require a website
- Millions of products to promote
- Easy to use even non-techies can get affiliate links and promote them
- Most Converting products can be found in this platform
- High commission rates. Until 80% Commissions
- Needs great effort and patience
- Sometimes you come across poor quality products, so you need to make effort selecting high gravity products to promote.
- Need to spend money on advertisement to get results.
There are of course so many other affiliate platforms out there like Affiliate.com, JVzoo.com, shareasale.com, neverblue.com. However, clickbank.com is the most trustworthy and well-paid source for online affiliate marketing.
Clickbank.com has also a very useful university for teaching new affiliates on how to start earning money the right way. It is a great program that helps marketers do the right thing to maximize their earnings. Check it out if you are interested in Clickbank.com
C – Make money online with Freelancing websites:
A freelancing website is a website that works like a mediator between a service giver and a service seeker. Millions of people outsource their work on the internet and freelancing websites provide that service.
If you have skills that can service others and add value to their projects, you can work as a freelancer. Search for a freelancing website, sign up, show your skills and abilities in the form of Gigs and start building customers.
Freelancing website earns a percentage from service providers when they get paid from customers. Usually, the freelancing websites earning percentages are too low, so you can make good money if you build trust among people who seek your service.
Making money with freelancing websites is a better way of earning money counting on what you can do. Some of the categories that these sites provide are Wen design, translation, web development, design, content writing, drawing and many more…
Now, do you find this exciting? Yes, I am sure you do. At least this one can give you the chance to show your potential and earn money online now: Then check out this website I recommend at most.
Fiverr is an amazing freelance website you can count on. We can deduce from its name Fiverr that everything starts from 5 dollars.
Fiverr website is really easy to use and has a very unique Gig system. You simply add your Gigs, add a description to them, photos or videos, pricing of the Gig and then publish it. Within days you can see customer offers coming in and then show your talent and build well-paying customers.
- Free to join
- Easy to manage dashboard
- You can switch from seller to buyer easily
- A trustworthy company
- A great support
- Payments are instant to your PayPal account
- The most famous freelance website on the planet
- Trusted by worldwide companies that seek outsourcing
- Has a review system. If you don’t do your work well and a customer reviews you badly, you will not get customers and your business will go down. So, make sure you take this seriously and give your best
- Need to promote your gigs to get more exposer.
If you think you can make a move and start your online business journey today, connect with us a tell us which business module you see yourself in. I have chosen the best working online money-making website for you to choose from.
- SiteGround Web Hosting Company The Best Web Hosting Web recommend.
- BlueHost WordPress Hosting Company Very trusted highly recommended & affordable
- Hostinger Web Hosting Has also very good rating in Web Hosting and it is cheap
- Premium WordPress Theme with unlimited Usage Divi is the ultimate WordPress Theme.
- Automatic Email Marketing Collect and send automatic E-mails
- WordPress.com Security & PErformance Plugin – JetPack WordPress has paid services as well
- WordPress Website Backup Plugin A backup plugin for your Website is a must-have.
- Fiverr This is where you can hire good developers starting from $5
- Sucuri Security WordPress Plugin. The best on the market