Successful blog – Step by step using Siteground Web Hosting Free Features.
Having a successful blog is the most brilliant decision you can make in 2020. A successful blog is a window to an open space of opportunities in the world of money.
You should first know that creating a successful blog takes effort and some basic knowledge or NO Knowledge at all. It sounds cool right?
You can literally start a blog in no more than 12 hours from the time you are reading this. It sounds unbelievable but it is true.
I will show you the steps and the legitimate tools whereby this can be done with. Stick around & become a pro blogger.
why should you consider having a successful blog today?
The internet today dominates the world and people search for everything on the internet. Experts right articles and so you can. Successful blogs get more website traffic today than business websites.
So, you should know this:
- A successful gets a lot of visitors daily because of the quality content it shares. People tend to stay longer in that successful blog because they can find interesting stuff.
- Lots of visitors to your successful blog means MONEY.
To break it down a little for you. Every body wants to make money on the internet today because it is fast, easy and can happen overnight. It is relatively true but it needs some hard work.
To have a successful blog in your case also means earning cash. Believe me, there are so many bloggers who earn 6 figures if not more on a daily basis.
Do you want to know how? Yes, I bet you would. Here is how they earn that much money just by having a blog:
- They monetize their content (successful blog). There are so many ways you can monetize your blog with: Google AdSense, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Ad blocks and many more. If you don’t know what these are please check this article. You will learn how to use them.
- They put affiliate links on their content and when someone buys, they get a commission.
But this is not what I want to show you today. Today you will learn how to create a successful blog and start earning money too.
How to create a successful blog?
Before we start with the accurate steps, I need to mention this: We will need a platform where you can manage your website files. For this guide, I strongly recommend WordPress. It is the best blogging CMS (Content Management System). Steadily, WordPress manages 38% of the whole websites on the planet.
I use WordPress for all my successful blogs and websites I create.
Of course, there are so many other good platforms like DruPal, Joomla and many more. However, they are tricky and hard for non-techies.
On the other hand, WordPress is so easy that you can do it yourself. Otherwise, you can hire our installation service and we will install everything for you for just 50$
Now let us start our tutorial and please follow it as given because it is detailed and to the point.
1 – Buy Hosting and a domain name:
Hosting is the company that provides cloud servers for you to host your WordPress Blog. There are so many companies out there that promise quality hosting, but you should be careful which one is convenient to you.
- These companies have been on the market for long and they are established businesses and kept improving their services through the years.
- They are affordable and reliable. Their WordPress Hosting starts from 3$ up to 11 with unlimited Premium features for free.
- They provide Hosting and Domain names + Free SSL
- They have great support 24/24
A domain name is basically the name of your blog. For example, www.mysolutionsinbox.com.
A domain name should feasible and nice to read. Please do not choose a very long name for your blog. I recommend up to three readable uncomplicated words. This is very important for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). For example, healthymorningmeals.com (it is an example. I don’t know if it exists)
Being Hosted by Siteground, you enjoy Premium features for free:
- Free WordPress Install – Save money on developers.
- Free SSL and HTTPS – This secures your site and gives it credibility among your visitors
- Free WP-migrator – You can migrate one website to another with a few clicks
- Free Email
- Free CDN – This will speed up and add a layer of security to your website.
- Free daily backups – You will never worry that your files will be lost and in case you are hacked, a clean copy of your website is always waiting for your you to upload and then you are live again. But make sure you take the WordPress security guidelines to limit bad guys from trying to steal your website or ruin your content.
- WordPress Core auto Updates – This feature is great. It updates your core WordPress whenever the company releases a new version so it is done for you. You can concentrate on your successful blog rather than worry about security.
- You have unmetered Traffic up to 50 000 visitors a month. This is really great. This ensures that your website will always be live and lots of traffic will not shut it down
- Please Take a paper and write down two or three domain name suggestions of yours before you can check availability on the internet.
- Ok! Now that you have written them on a piece of paper, let’s go and check the availability of your successful blog domain name.
- Please go to Siteground, on the home page search for WordPress Hosting then click on GET STARTED button. This will take you to another page where you choose a plan.
- I recommend you choose the first plan as a starter because it has enough features for your successful blog. You can always upgrade as you grow. It costs 3.95$ /month. Pretty cheap for a well-recommended company like Siteground. It is even recommended by WordPress company itself. Very cool!
- After you have clicked on Get-Plan button, Siteground will ask you to register a new domain name in your domain name. Please leave the settings as they are and I recommendà .com.
- Fill out the search field with your domain name and hit the blue proceed button.
- Siteground will search if your domain has not been taken by another user. If you are lucky, the search results will show you another sign up page where you can fill in your personal information and that means your successful blog domain name is available and you can purchase it and start blogging.
Please note that domain names are paid yearly not monthly, so you will be paying around 16$ a year to keep the domain name available for you all the time. On the other hand, your hosting is a monthly fee.
- So, if you do math, you will pay at the day of the registration, 15.95$ + 3.95$ + 14.95$ set up fee. You will end up paying 34.85$ in total and you can install your blog today and be live tomorrow. This is of course if you choose to pay on a monthly basis. If you want to have peace of mind pay everything on a yearly basis, you will get a discount for sure. It will be 63.35$.
Once you have registered your new domain name and you have a reliable hosting with the best rating on the market with less, it is time to go to the next step.
Before we go to the next step, you can compare other companies two. I have chosen Siteground because I personally think they are the best. Here are the Hosting companies you can trust:
- NameCheap: They also have Managed WordPress Hosting and Domain Registration service. Very well recommended.
- Hostgator: A very well-known company with great services and they have a very wonderful website that will astonish you. I like their website a lot. Wonderful illustrative graphics.
- BlueHost: a respectful company that is the cheapest among all of them but still provides great services and they also have Managed WordPress for successful blogs.
2 – Buy a Premium WordPress Theme
Oh My God paying Money again! Well wait a second.
For 100 $, I will not even think about putting a line of code myself. Great developers out there have already done the work. I want to start my successful blog today and earn money.
Anyway, a blog needs what we call WordPress theme. And I am pretty much sure that you have heard that WordPress repository provides so many free themes you can use. I am sure you did!
But let me tell you that free stuff never and will never provide all the features you need plus they don’t get regular updates if you don’t have a premium version. What does cause? Simply, you will eventually be hacked.
On the other hand, grab a premium version of less than 100 bucks and save time, money and potential energy and work losses.
Now that you know why a premium theme for your successful WordPress blog is important let me tell you what you should do:
Buy Divi WordPress Theme. Do you want to know why? Check this out:
- If you have Divi Installed as if you have a whole team of developers and designers on one place. You will never need someone to design something for you. How? Well Divi is the ultimate WordPress theme on the market. It lets you design stunning websites like big agencies do with its amazing Divi Builder plugin. This plugin makes it happen instantly. You design and it writes code for you in the background. It is the new visual design tool.
- If you own a Divi license, you have unlimited installs for life.
- More than 1000 premade websites ready to upload and use in seconds.
- Premium photos and graphics for free usage on your own successful blog or projects.
- Lifetime 24/24 support
- Free Opt-in and Social sharing plugins for unlimited website usage.
- Free Magazine theme for your successful blog
A – Here is how you can grab a license:
- Go to Divi Website, click on Divi item than Plans & Pricing. If you want to try this amazing visual builder built in click here
- Choose the plan that suits you most. I recommend the life time license. Use it for all your future blogs and websites.
You can still choose other themes and plugins of your choice and I believe that there are so many great ones as well. Let me know in the comments section which WordPress theme you have chosen.
B – Here are some good alternatives:
- Better Studio Publisher Magazine Theme Very powerful theme for blogs with RTL version
- Templatemonsters.com Thousands of premium themes to choose from.
- Themeforests.com thousands of WordPress themes to choose from
The down side of these platforms that provide a wide range of choice is that you have to do your own comparison.
I wasted time many themes because either the team has stopped supporting, which results in updates shortage or their support team is poor or does not respond.
That is why I recommend what I use myself for my projects and my Customer´s projects. I switched to ElegantThemes Company and have peace of mind.
3 – Installing WordPress and your chosen WordPress theme
If you signed up for Managed WordPress , your hosting provider usually has a very easy installation tool you can use. If you did not choose to have managed WordPress when signing up for a Hosting company, and decided to go for shared hosting (not recommended), Most Web hosting companies come with a cPanel.
A cPanel is a very useful too whereby you can access your website files easily and the do the changes accordingly.
You can also do a lot of good stuff inside the cPanel: you have control over lots of things like Database, Email accounts, Domains and sub-domains of your website.
Most Hosting providers include useful tools like Suftaculous Installer. A tool that can install any PHP App for you in a matter of seconds.
Installing WordPress using the tools provided inside the Managed WordPress saves you the hassle and reduces mistakes.
I recommend to pay an expert to do it for you and save time and energy. Concentrate on the content and driving traffic to your website.
4 – Writing content
Now that you have a great hosting, an amazing theme and everything set up, you have to think of creating valuable content. It should not only be valuable; it should be unique and engaging.
Writing Content can be sometimes a very challenging, especially if you haven’t been writing anything for decades.
Now you should start to think seriously of having some piece of content that represents your uniqueness on the internet.
A – What are the characteristics of a good content?
- Uniqueness: the content you write for your users should be yours and not copied from any other resources. If you hire someone to write for you, it is also considered unique as long as the writer hasn’t used any black hat methods.
The uniqueness of your content will help stand out and gain credibility among so many users. It shows that you have made efforts to produce something that belongs to you, your beliefs and opinions.
- Simplicity: Yes! Your content should be simple and direct. Most content writers tend to complicate things. If you want to tell your readers something, do not use any sophisticated language. If you do so, you will end up make hard for the layman to understand what they are trying to grasp. If you use Jargon, try to explain what that is a few sentences.
- Readability: A readable text is enjoyable. If your readers find it easy to ready your text and understand the meanings, then they will want to read your content again. Use simple sentence structures and word combinations. Never choose to use uncommon words. Stick to what everybody understands and you will eventually get the message across.
- Organization: An organized piece of content is always good and engaging. Organize your text in small chunks. Use titles and sub-titles. Ask questions and answer them.
- Use images & videos: When I read an article that interests me, I always want to see illustrative images along the way. Videos also are a great method you can attract user’s attention with. Videos tend to be more personal than images but combining them in one piece of content, you will increase the number of return visitors to your blog.
- Add value: Never write content that gives general information that everyone knows. Try to add more value to the pieces of information you provide. Add little secrets that your users will like. Share something real that might help them with their projects or businesses.
- Be honest: Honesty is a great virtue. If you are honest, your readers will like it and will always want to read your content. Never provide uncertain data. Always do a research before you provide something wrong.
B- How to write Content?
If you are passionate about what you do, please write content by yourself. Your passion will be reflected on the content.
Otherwise, you can hire cheap writers on a freelancing website and they can do it for you.
- Why you should write content on your own? Simply because you are 100% sure that it is your own content. You will never check whether a writer scraped or stolen other content from the web. So, writing it on your own is safer.
- Why you should consider professional content companies? If I personally can afford this service, I will get my content written by pros. There are so many unique content companies that provide this trustworthy professional service, but it is pricy.
C- Why must your Content be unique?
Look! We agree that uniqueness means standing out above the crowd, right? Still, you should know why it is a requirement to be 100% unique:
- If your content 100% unique, it is new and will be indexed quicker by search engines and this means website traffic.
- If your content is unique, you can monetize, your blog without having to worry about violating the terms of plagiarism.
- Unique content helps you stabilize a community that gives credibility. This will strengthen your brand and reputation.
- Make good legitimate money from the value you provide to the crowd.
- Become a good blogger and have a successful Blog
Having a successful blog on the web means presence, money and fame. If you are looking forward to start a blog, follow the steps above and never wait. Waiting will kill your time and determination. If you fill this has helped you somehow, leave a comment or ask me anything according. I will answer your valuable comments as soon as possible.
List of Quick Resources that might be of Interest to you:
If you purchased what we recommend, we will make a small commission. The commission will not affect the original price you will pay. Please write the name of the companies on google to avoid the affiliate links below
- SiteGround Web Hosting Company The Best Web Hosting Web recommend.
- BlueHost WordPress Hosting Company Very trusted highly recommended & affordable
- Hostinger Web Hosting Has also very good rating in Web Hosting and it is cheap
- Premium WordPress Theme with unlimited Usage Divi is the ultimate WordPress Theme.
- Automatic Email Marketing Collect and send automatic E-mails
- WordPress.com Security & PErformance Plugin – JetPack WordPress has paid services as well
- WordPress Website Backup Plugin A backup plugin for your Website is a must-have.
- Fiverr This is where you can hire good developers starting from $5
- Sucuri Security WordPress Plugin. The best on the market